Friday, November 25, 2011

Hope every one had a good Thanksgiving.  Ours was very low key and quiet.  I did everything I wanted to do = watched the parade, dog show, and football.  We went to Cracker Barrel with Matlin.  The wait wasn't too bad and the food was wonderful.

The cheescake I made Wednesday turned out perfect = we had it for dessert later in the night.

Dave likes his with cherries on top, I like mine plain.

So I am cooking our Thanksgiving meal today--turkey is in the oven - 20 pounds and cost $10.  We love leftovers.  I followed Alton Brown's recipe.


I got a little knitting done.  I am making these wrist warmers for Sue, our choir director. I have made these before, a quick and easy little project.


One more Mickey hat completed.

I started reading this book.  I haven't seen any of the movies but with all the press about the 4th movie I thought I would start reading the series.

No comments: