Sunday, November 20, 2011

Our Christmas present this year is a week with the twins in Disney World!!!  I am so excited.  We are meeting in Knoxville, TN on the 17th, will be in Florida until Christmas Eve.  Then heading back to Knoxville and spending Christmas with Amy and Paul.  I have been busy sewing:

I was going to make some princess outfits for Meg but found these instead.  Her favorite is "Little Mermaid".

Alex is into Star Wars, so I embroidered him a few T Shirts.




I've almost finished the sweater for Meighan.  Alex blue sweater is done.


I have been watching movies from our library while I sew.  I love this British series.

I am having trouble with our fridge.  See the big icicles - the freezor goes warm and things in the fridge freeze.  Sure hope Sears can get out this week.

Enjoyed a new wine while making and eating this:

Shrimp soup - Yum!

Made from this book.


Peanut Butter cookies for Dave, his favorite.



 Just finished this book, very good ---



House in Florida, fifteen minutes from Disney and a heated pool.

No comments: