Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Wine from Trader Joe's, very good.


This was dinner, we love mushrooms.



Remember our counter tops?  I have been wanting to replace them.  They were just blah.  Dave heard about Miracle Method and looked into it.  Much more economical than replacement.  The job took 2 days and walla - I love the results.



The entire kitchen was sealed off from the rest of the house.  A lot of sanding and dust.  9 layers of material was placed over old tops.






Venting to the outside - lots of dust.


I love the outcome   - a whole new look.  That wall paper is coming down.


Close up.

We couldn't put anything on them for 5 days.



Looks great with the white cabinets.  Now I am looking for new handles and door knobs.  I will be headed to Hobby Lobby soon - there is finally a HL in Chesterfield.

First meal back into my "new" kitchen.  We love soup, especially in the fall.

No comments: