Tuesday, November 01, 2011

I found this cute Minnie Mouse ribbon at Walmart and used my cousin Dianne's idea to make a plain shirt very cute.  It turned out very nice.

My desk in the kitchen.  I decided to leave my computer in my sewing room to keep my kitchen desk a little neater since I now have new countertops.

New lovely wine.

Dave bought a leaf blower, which will hopefully make the yard clean up a little easier for him.



Net over the pond to keep the leaves out.

A little color still remains.





Pool is covered.



Zinnia's still putting out a little color.

sweet potatoe vines are dieing out, which means potatoes are ready to harvest.

I love sweet potatoes!!!


We dug up this crop today.

The biggest!

Some weird shapes.

I cut the big one in quarters.

Cooked it in the microwave and it was delish.  Dave hates sweet potatoes, next year maybe we will grow baked potatoes - his favorite.

I finished this little sweater today.

Started this one...

in red with a little sparkle....


..thought it would look so cute with this dress I bought for Meighan...a Christmas dress.  I need to stay focused and get it completed.

Mushrooms  --  we love them, so I made Mushroom Soup.


It was so yummy.

No comments: