Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I have been busy this week making T - Shirts for the kids for when we go to Disney....
Mickey of course,
Minnie...
Donald...
My sewing room seems to be a mess all the time...
Crocheting some Mickey hats... 3 more to make...
I made a run to Hobby Lobby after chimes today...needed some more T-Shirts - they have a lot of different colors and the price is right.  I also needed 11 more of the polka dot kitchen cabinet knobs - they had 10.
I found this rug to go at my sink - I think it looks great with my black counter and white cabinets.
I made a Cheese Cake for tomorrow...

Cheesecake in the oven.
It turned out beautiful.. no cracks!! Also made a breakfast casserole for tomorrow morning.
We plan a nice quiet day tomorrow.  Sleep in, watch the Macy Parade and the Dog Show -- spend the afternoon with Matlin  -  going to Cracker Barrel for lunch, then coming home and have that yummy Cheesecake for dessert...and be thankful for all we have.

No comments: