Monday, March 02, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Dave brought these pretty flowers and the heart shaped vase - very pretty! He also gave me a necklace which was a total surprise and I love it.


I found these red polka dot napkins and the chicken napkin ring - I love polka dots!

We had dinner at home then went to one of our favorite local restaurants (The Rose Cafe) for dessert and a drink.
Our meal started out with this homemade bread.

This is the only way I fix steak now. Dave likes it - he would rather have a burger than a steak most of the time. But this is a skirt steak, marinated in teriyaki sauce and grilled. Slice it thin, it is the best!

Had to have some shrimp to go with our steak.


Bad picture,but this is banana pudding - the best I have ever had.

Cheesecake and a Irish Coffee for Dave.

The girls at work requested some sugar cookies. They tasted better than usual, probably because I have been dieting and hadn't had a cookie for a while.


I love the shoes, wine and martini cookie cutters.


Cute heart shaped spatula I found in the $ bin at Target. Cute but not very practical - it was too soft which made it difficult to remove the cookies from the cookie sheet.
Hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day













No comments: