Thursday, March 19, 2009

Heading Home From St. Louis - continued

Milton West Virginia is a cute little town west of Charleston. I usually stop at a shop "The Willow Tree" in this town. This time I noticed another Primitive shop sign and we headed in that direction - sure glad we did. This shop has been in business for 4 years, but recently opened a house next door that is decorated to the in country/primitive decor. It was really hard to decide what I wanted to bring home - so many choices! I will share my goodies later.
Entry to the house.

This lighted grape vine was over a dining room table - very different.


I didn't get a very good picture of this, but the tree limbs were in a crock and had mini lights - a little pricey, so I bought some of the tiny lights and plan on getting my limbs from the woods behind our house and make an arrangement in a container I already have.

Love these roosters!

Tree decorated with little white tin cups.

This is an upside down bucket lamp - so cute and would be easy to make.

I purchased a few towels, I really like this bowl and pitcher arrangement.

Cute trunk! I may have to do something like this in my trunk that is currently upstairs.

Cute sewing room.


You can decorate a tree with anything.

I need to make an Easter wreath.


Time to stop shopping and get home!

I love driving to St. Louis - every state is beautiful. Flying only takes 2 hours - driving 12 - but much more enjoyable in the car.

The weather was very good this trip. No ice, snow or rain and the temperature was very nice.

Almost home - I miss the Melniczenko family already.

No comments: