Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Weekend with the Grandkids

We had a fun and busy weekend with the Pessara kids.
Saturday night we went bowling and to dinner at Applebee's. We met Kyle, Matlin's boyfriend. He is very nice -Grandpa approves!



I hadn't been bowling for a while - really cool colors to bowl with.





I wanted to try out these pancake molds that I bought from Avon.

They weren't real pretty but they tasted good.


Our poor little Cooper has been sick for a while. He really made a turn for the worse this weekend. The Veterinarian thinks he has a brain tumor. He can't walk at all - he falls over as soon as you stand him up. I think we will be saying good by to Coop this week - so, so hard.

Full house: 2 Grandparents, 3 Grandkids, 3 Grand Dogs and 2 new kittens.

Hand feeding Cooper. He eats and drinks as long as you feed him.




Ian - so cute and he loves to pick on his little sister:


Ian taught us to play Clue - The Simpson's.


Emmy is so much fun - she gave me a tatoo.

Emmy was very interested in helping me sew. We headed for Ben Franklin to get her a project. She picked out a rug hooking kit.

She caught on immediately.


Great Job!

I started this little afghan - "Unsquared Baby Throw" by Lion Brand. The yarn is Lion Brand Cupcake. It has an unusual texture - very soft. Love the colors and the names (Pink Lemonade,Pistachio,Sugarplum,Lemon Drop,Blueberry).

Cross stitch - haven't done this in a very long time. When I saw this stocking pattern with the little boy and girl on the sofa I just had to make it. I use to love to cross stitch, but my eyes can't take the little stitches for long.

One of the kittens - they stay up stairs most of the time but this one ventured out - very cute and sweet.


See his little head peeking out by the lamp. Max just watches them.

No comments: