Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our Sweet Meg 4 years old!

We gave Meg a jump rope and she was anxious to learn how to jump rope right away - she did pretty good - she loves to learn and do new things.

She gets cuter and cuter.

I found this cute little doll that has elastic straps on her feet so she can connect to another girls' feet and they can dance together.

Her birthday card - made into a castle.

Modeling her new "Rose Knit Hat" with her new dolly.

What's Grandpa doing?
....helping with this tatoo.


Meighan had this dress on when we arrived and it looked perfect with the little rose hat I made her.

Cute scarf I found at a thrift shop for $2

Mommy and Meg with this huge castle balloon.

I found these bows and adornments at Ben Franklin. There is a little snap in the center of the bow - and lots of cute little things (Bow Bitz) that can be added - I had a hard time deciding so for now I bought the "M", Poodle, Cupcake, Ice cream cone and the tiny little bows. Doesn't she look cute...




A forsythia bush blooming outside of their home.

The kids have always loved being outside and blowing bubbles.

Grandpa and Grandma gave this cute little outfit to Meg and one for her dolly.

Precious!

These are cute little doggy ear muffs I had given Meighan a while ago.

I had forgotten about them, but they sure look cute.



Our little guys wanted to hold the dolly - just for a moment and he was back to his super hero figures.

No comments: